This area allows you to update your profile on PeerBrief.
You can update your:
This is how people will see you as a Referrer.
- Headhunter name & bio - make this engaging and fun. Do NOT use your proper name
- Avatar - this can be anything but it must be respectful!
- Location - where you are currently in residence
- Expertise - your main area of expertise and therefore contacts. You can add further job alerts of other areas later but this will be your default
This is PRIVATE and will only be seen by employers you have applied to.
- CV - you can hold this in different formats and up to 4 versions
- PeerBrief - this is a template we provide for you to write in your CV from scratch. You can add content to the various areas of the CV, these include:
- Skills & Expertise
- Hobbies & Interests
To add to a section just fill out the relevant boxes and then click ‘save’.
- LinkedIn import - this will pull in your CV from LinkedIn
- Upload - any doc or pdf is fine
- Cover letter - you can have 4 cover letters saved for ease in application